Military Expandable Containment Pads (ECP) provide economical and durable containment for a variety of applications.
Expandable Containment Pad (ECP)
- 1⁄4-inch-thick steel construction with heavy-duty epoxy surface coating with grit finish for slip resistance.
- The modular design allows you to expand the unit. The ECP is available in 1-foot increment widths up to 50 feet and unlimited lengths.
- Designed for low ground clearance vehicles in loading/unloading rack, equipment storage, tanker truck secondary containment, and maintenance pad applications.
- More economical than pouring or sealing concrete and more durable than flexible berms. Containment can be relocated or expanded in size at later date.
- All four corners feature 1 and 1⁄2-inch drains outfitted to receive ball valves or plumbing to a fuel water separator (not included).
Contact us with requirements to receive a free quote.